, Paul Basic
The following items are not permitted.
• NO Masks
• NO Illegal Substances
• NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Pets
• NO Massagers
• NO Laser Pointers
• NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows
• NO Glowsticks
• NO Pacifiers
• NO Eyedrops
• NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
• NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
• NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
• NO Stickers or Fliers
• NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
• NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets
• NO Backpacks
• NO Open Lip Gloss or Chapstick
• NO Candy bracelets / Candy Necklaces
• NO Camelbacks or Bota Bags
• NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 10" x 10")
• NO Fanny Packs
• NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
• NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
• NO Outside Food or Beverages of Any Kind (Including Alcohol, Candy, Gum, etc.)
• NO Weapons of any kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
• NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
• NO Video Cameras or GoPros
• NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of any kind
• NO Lighters
• OK Small Bags & Purses (maximum 10"x10")
• OK Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
• OK Cell Phones
• OK Hats
• OK Lighters (depending on venue)
• OK Sealed packs of Cigarettes
• OK Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
• OK Earplugs
• OK Sealed Chapstick and lip gloss
• OK Sunglasses
SECURITY & ENTRY
Everyone will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. All narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE or POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Security personnel and narcotics officers will be working and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found inebriated at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a fun filled night of music and dancing.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
Live Nation is dedicated to providing a safe environment. Public and private security as well as medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance the medical areas is located the Ovation Lounge by downstairs bar area.
PARKING LOT POLICY
To help create a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our guests please follow these policies:
1. Parking is for concert patrons only.
2. Tailgating is NOT allowed.
3. Parking is first come-first served. No saving of parking spaces is allowed.
4. Occupy only one space per vehicle.
5. NO Party Buses or oversize vehicles are allowed.
6. Do not interfere with the normal flow of traffic to ensure access in case of an emergency.
7. Alcohol consumption and drug use is strictly prohibited.
8. Please dispose of all trash in provided containers or take it with you
9. Please be respectful of other concert guests, their vehicles and all surrounding property.
10. Live Nation is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items in the parking area.
11. Tailgating is not allowed after the concert.
The parking areas will be monitored throughout the event. All Guests must act within facility rules without violating any laws and are subject to ejection from the parking lot and possible criminal prosecution without refund.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Everyone, regardless of age including babes in arms, must purchase a ticket.
Dates, times, prices and Artist are subject to change without notice.
Doors open one hour prior to the event. No Cameras, Audio or Video Recording of any kind is permitted.
Tickets subject to all applicable facility fees and service charges. Please note we may cancel any ticket orders that exceed the published ticket limit. Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections. Small personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Commercial photography, flash photography, professional cameras and recording devices are not permitted.